Metro East Commercial Real Estate uses over 30 years of Twin Cities real estate experience, resources and contacts to bring the best strategies and solutions to the sale of commercial real estate. Our team will provide market research and advising for various sales strategies. With extensive experience and knowledge in leasing and property management, Metro East will provide market information to help position for a successful sale.
Services we provide sellers during the sale process include:
- Develop a marketing plan to help set strategies and expectations for the sales process and timeline.
- Create marketing packages and materials.
- Utilize commercial real estate marketing platforms such as MNCAR (Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Association) to broadcast the sale opportunity to the broadest possible audience.
- Leverage the experience of our team from leasing and sales to property and construction management, to identify value-add strategies when positioning for sale.
- Track local real estate market conditions as well as financial market activity to evaluate impacts on sales activity and pricing.
- Help evaluate the pros and cons of each offer
- Provide contacts in the commercial banking and lending industry to help buyers arrange competitive financing options.